Thursday, September 01, 2016

Tigerpixie Fantasy Cat Art DragonCon 2016


Dragon*Con (Dealers Booth # D 117 Click Here for Floor Map
September 2-5 , 2016
I have a Big Booth with all of my Fantasy Cat Art in the exact same place that I was last year, Dealers Booth #D117 right next to my Amazing Artist Friends Art by Deanna Davoli, & The Art of Tammy Pryce Booths # D 118-120. If you attend please stop by and say Hi! 
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart Building Two
240 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 220
Atlanta, GA

2 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

We have been watching an Amazing programme on air travel etc., and they showed Atlanta airport.My goodness I had no idea it was that big!!HUGE!! Gosh..it showed the people wanting flights and the walkway/travelling footpath taking people to their plane...
This show must be huge too!!I wish I lived somewhere near.I would pop in and buy something from you. Hope you do well.

Tigerpixie said...

I did great Thank you! :) Yes it is a huge show. Soooo many people but we always have a great time :D