Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fantasy Cat Cameo Pendant Necklaces!

I am thrilled to announce that the new products that I told you about in my last week are now available!.....


Fantasy Cat Cameo Pendant Necklaces


I now have Beautiful Antique Style Cameo Pendant Necklaces For Sale!
The pendants feature antique style silver plated settings with my fantasy cat images set under a clear cabochon. The necklaces are a double layer of sheer Organza ribbon, 1/2" wide with silver plated lobster claw clasp and 3" adjustable length extender chain.

You Create Your Own Necklace! Choose your image ~ Choose your setting ~ Pick the length of your necklace ~ Pick 2 Ribbon Colors ( pick both the same if you only want one color ) 41 images to chose from!

Aren't they purrrty! :D

P.s. If you aren't on my Mailing List your missing out on a special deal right now ;) Hint! Hint!

No comments: