Friday, January 10, 2020

My Art Pieces from 2019

My Art Pieces from 2019 🙂 I hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start! This isn't all of the pieces I finished in 2019 but it is most of them & my favorites 🙂 I also made a lot more mini paintings & drawing for my Sketch Cat & Painted Cat Patreon** Patrons & a lot new Pins & Pin Lineart and a few new Coloring Pages too! Over all I'm really proud of how much & what I created in 2019 🙂 Once again I think my skill level took a little leap forward. I'm hoping to make even more new art this year!

Purrincess Isadora
Trixie and Her Sloth Friend
Lucky
"Snowcat Kitties" (New- Not on my site yet.)
"SupurrKitty" (New- Not on my site yet.) SupurrKitty Purple Pins
Siamese Coffee Cat
Stone Balanced Lion

**Patreon as of right now my "Sketch Cat", "Painted Cat" & "Fat Cat" Reward Tiers are all still closed. I'm not sure when or if I will be reopening them. If I do, I will let you know when that happens. https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie
xoxoxox!!!
Carrie

No comments: