Sunday, February 23, 2020

*Patreon Special Offer* Pensacon Exclusive Pin! Purrseidon Negative Patron Offer Extended til 2/26/2020


*Patreon Special Offer* Pensacon Exclusive Pin! Purrseidon Negative Patron Offer Extended til 2/26/2020 Visit - Patreon.com/Tigerpixie

To New Patrons , My "Sweet Kitten" $1, "Curious Cat" $5 & "Sale Cat" $10 Patrons*

Join My Patreon at the "Surprise Cat" $15 or Above Reward Tier...
OR
Upgrade your current Patron Pledge to "Surprise Cat" $15 or Above Reward Tier....

...by Wednesday, February 26th, you will also receive this "Purrseidon Negative" Pin in your 1st package along with the Patreon Exclusive "Cheshire Cat Face" Pin if you have not yet received one & My New Holographic Cheshire Cat Sticker & Purrincess Isadora postcard. (This would be for the Februray part of the January/February Bi-Monthly Package Mailed in March.)

Pensacon - (Booth # G4) is my first convention of next year. It's my favorite show that I do because it's right in my home town Pensacola, Florida :) I get to go home and be with my kitties & sleep in my own bed every night. Pensacon is February 28th - March 1st, 2020.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
xoxoxo!
Carrie >^..^<

No comments: