Friday, January 07, 2022

⚡️Greek Gods & Goddesses Cats Commission Rough Sketches!

⚡️Greek Gods & Goddesses Cats Commission Rough Sketches! For a really long time now I've been painting five Greek Gods/Goddesses Cats on Mount Olympus! Five precious cats as their namesakes... Zeus, Hades, Persephone, Ares & Hestia. This is my biggest & most elaborate painting I've ever created so far! It is 18" x24" acrylic on canvas sheet. I have been sharing all of my works in progress pics with my Patreon Patrons & some in a few TikTok videos so far but I’m ready to share this with everyone since it’s getting really close to being finished. Also I can sell prints & gift items of this painting too! :) Thank you again to my client for being soooo Awesome! xoox! I have been beyond thrilled to create this painting! :D Which cat are you most looking forward to seeing completed?

















No comments: