Friday, June 06, 2014

Fantasy Cat Art ACEO Card Albums



New!! Altered ACEO Card Albums! One of a kind! All hand-embellished by me now available in my Etsy Shop! ACEO Mini Art Prints are available now too!https://www.etsy.com/shop/tigerpixie?section_id=6089919&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4  Since they are all OOAK and handmade made by me there are only 6 available right now. Details- These are one of a kind original hand-embellished altered trading card album. This ACEO Albums are covered in heavy duty vinyl, measures 6.5" x 8" and have Ten 4 pocket pages to hold 40 cards or 80 cards back to back. They are  decorated with a water resistant sticker of my artwork sealed with 3d paint at the edges, then embellished with metal and plastic findings & jewels. Each of these albums is embellished by me so no two are alike. They really are a work of art on their own and look great displayed on a coffee table or a photo easel. The perfect place to keep all of your ACEO and ATC artworks and prints. I am listing lots of ACEO Mini Prints in my shop. So be sure and get your favorites to add to your album! 

No comments: