Thursday, June 26, 2014

The 78 Tarot Kickstarter is Live! Special 4 of Wands Package Available!

4 0f Wnads Package 72 Tarot

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1309407051/the-78-tarot-project-a-global-art-collaboration

The 78 Tarot Kickstarter has started & is off to a great start! I am thrilled to share with you that I have a very, very, special package available! The Four of Wands Package! - Includes a Shout out, HD Desktop Screensaver & PDF Poster, One of my Limited Edition, Hand Embellished, Signed & Numbered 11" x 14" Canvas Print of my 4 Of Wands (AKA "Springtime Magic") Painting & Are you ready for this!!... One 78 Tarot Deck in a Special Limited Edition Box featuring my 4 of Wands artwork on the Cover!! There is only 1 of this special package available! I also have some 8x10 Glossy Prints, ACEO prints, and some 4 of Wands jewelry that will be in mystery bag perks with other artists items as well :) I invite you to visit the 78 Tarot Kickstarter page below and help make this deck happen! This Kickstarter will run for 30 days and has to meet the goal to fund the deck. So please feel free to share this link with all of your family and friends that enjoy Tarot and artwork too! #78tarot #kickstarter #seventyeighttarot

No comments: