Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Seasonal Fairy Cats

Finally all finished! Talk about working till the last minute! :P I will be putting the two new ones up for sale soon and prints too! I will also be making a big 12" x 16" print with all 4 cats on it together. Here they are, "Winter Snowflake Fairy Cat", "Spring Showers Fairy Cat", "Summer Sunshine Fairy Cat" & "Autumn Winds Fairy Cat".






It's so nice to see them all together like this :) I ended up reformatting my Snowflake cat in PSP to make it tall to fit with the other paintings. I think it came out really well. I actually used my wacom to fix most of it. So I guess my wacom is good for something LOL!

So much to do! I am behind with everything since I was trying to make this deadline for the book. Hopefully I'll get everything all caught up over this next week *fingers crossed* I am just soooooo glad to have these 4 painting all done. Everyone's painting that I've seen look so great! This is going to be such a beautiful book :)

No comments: