Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pirate Cat :) Captain Leo .....

Here is the very, very rough sketch of my Pirate Cat. You can get an idea of what the cat and his PiRAT are going to look like. This doesn't have all the details, patterns, jewelry, beads, background etc in it. I'll be adding all of those as I paint :).....



I chose my own kitty Leo to be my pirate cat. Which is pretty funny considering that he's supposed to be a big bad brave pirate! In real life, Leo is the biggest scaredy cat I've ever seen :) I chose him because needed a cat that was long haired and I like Leo's markings with the big white "Scar" across his nose. I also made him a little less startled looking in the sketch ;)



If I can get this painting to come out on the canvas the way I see it finished in my head.... It's going to be really, really cool! ;D

No comments: