Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Temple of Bastet" & "Snowflake Cat Fairy" Originals are SOLD! / Busy! :D

Yay! :D Yes, I'm going to post the pictures because it's been a really long time since I painted them :)


"Temple of Bastet"

16" x 20" Original Acrylic & Ink on Cotton Canvas Sheet, 2006


"Snowflake Cat Fairy"

12" x 9" Original Mixed Media on Watercolor paper, 2005


Busy! I have been working on all of my items to bring to MegaCon! It is going great! There is just so much to do. My printer has been running like crazy the last few days :) Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a new product to add to my site! This is something that i have been wanting for a very long time and I have finally figured out how to make them for myself. The test ones I have been working on look absolutely Gorgeous!! :D

Have a great day you guys! Back to work I go....

No comments: