Thursday, April 16, 2009

News! All Figurines back in stock! Fantasy Cat Necklaces, New Art ....


*Figurines
I now have All 5 Figurines back in stock & available for purchase! Dea Dragonfly Fairy Cat, Logan Ladybug Fairy Cat, Calico's Mystical Pumpkin, Bubble Fairy Cat, Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat
Only a limited number of each will be available!

I have put one of each of them up for auction on eBay starting at 1/2 off the regular prices for 7 day auctions, Ending on next Wednesday, April 22! You can see them all in my eBay store here...
1/2 Price Fantasy Cat Figurine Auctions on eBay

Fantasy Cat Figurines! on my website
Fantasy Fairy Cat Resin Figurines, Statues



Fantasy Cat Jewelry!

Thank you so much to everyone that preordered my new necklaces! I hope that you are enjoying them. All preorders have been mailed out. I have listed the remaining quantity of necklaces that I have available on my website.

* Next paintings! I am working on sketches for my next paintings. They will be a series of 4 images that will all fit together as one large image. It's going to be really neat! I should have the first sketches ready to share soon!

No comments: