Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*Important!*

I just wanted to let you all know that I have had a family emergency. My 6 year old daughter was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and asthma yesterday. So there will be a little delay in my completing your order because of this. The doctors are hoping she will be well enough to come home in a few days. You may still purchase my items online, but there will be a delay in processing your order. All orders will be shipped after November 4, 2010. Thank you so much for your understanding, Carrie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I hope she feels better soon Carrie! I'll be thinking about you.

Sew Adventurous said...

I'm sorry to hear that Carrie! I hope she gets well soon to come home! xoxo

Fala Cedar said...

Poor little girl! I hope she feels better soon! xoxo Renee