Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Art! Day of the Dead Cat, New Xstitch patterns & CDO Tubes on Sale!

I have a few cool things to share with you today! New Art! Yay! I completed my "Day of the Dead Cat" painting in record time! Well record time for me anyway ;) Next, 2 New Cross Stitch patterns at Heaven and Earth Designs, "Ballerina Cat" & "Garden Friends". Last but not least, A sale on my tubes and images at Creative Design Outlet!

*New Art!


"Day of the Dead Cat"

12" x 16" Original Acrylic on Cotton Canvas Sheet
Day of the Dead Cat, "Día de los Muertos Gato", Here's my black cat George all painted up as a colorful cat sugar skull, framed by some beautiful Marigolds and Roses for the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead.
I didn't get the work in progress photos posted on my Facebook page. So I am posting them now ;)

"Day of the Dead Cat" Original painting is available here and this image is also available as, LE Canvas Prints, Glossy Prints, Cameo Necklaces, Earring, Notecards, Keychains, Bookmarks & Magnets. on my website here, Day of the Dead Cat Gift Items

~ New Cross Stitch Patterns at Heaven and Earth Designs! 31% off all my patterns till midnight tonight (10/29)!
"Ballerina Cat" , "Garden Friends" , All of my patterns

~ Creative Design Outlet 20% Off Tubes & Images!
I am one of CDO's 'Artists Of The Week' (AOTW) this week! All of my Tubes & Images are 20% Off through this Sunday (10/30)!

The packs & singles have already been marked down in the store so no code is needed & the price will drop when you go through to the checkout. That's $1.48 for an individual tube & $4.00 for a three pack - awesome!!
http://www.cdoestore.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=446&pg=1
I would love to see what is being made with my images! Please feel free to add them to my Facebook Art Page here, http://www.facebook.com/tigerpixieart
NOTE: These images are available ONLY for personal non-profit online use. Please read the CDO Terms Of Use on their website for full usage details.

I hope that you enjoy everything! I am going to be posting a lot of new things on Zazzle very soon! Thank you so much for your support! As always please feel free to E-Mail me with any questions, suggestions or requests.
I'll be in touch!!
Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I love it.