Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Art! St Paddy's Day Cat, New Image Tubes at CDO, MegaCon Pixs

Hi! :)
I hope you are enjoying the Spring Time! I have been staying super busy. I had my artist's alley table at MegaCon in February. I've went on vacation to Disney and the Big Cat Rescue with my family in March. As for April, I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning here around my house and studio too. Now it's time to get back to some art! ;D So I have a few thing to share with you today! New Art! "St. Paddy's Day Cat" ! Yes, she's a little late for this year's St. Patrick's Day BUT better late than never! ;) New Tubes at Creative Design Outlet! Photo's from my appearance at MegaCon 2012.

*New Art!


"St. Paddy's Day Cat"

8"x10" Original Acrylic and Ink on Bristol Paper
A lucky lil orange tabby cat all dressed in her finest St. Patrick's Day top hat & lucky 4 leaf clover necklace. She sits on top of the magical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow surrounded boy gold coins and shamrocks.

"St. Paddy's Day Cat" Original painting is available here and this image is also available as, LE Canvas Prints, Glossy Prints, Cameo Necklaces, Earring, Notecards, Keychains, Bookmarks & Magnets. on my website here, St. Paddy's Day Cat Gift Items

*Creative Design Outlet New Tubes & Images!
I now have 19 image packages available! You can see them all here,

I would love to see what is being made with my images! Please feel free to add them to my Facebook Art Page here, http://www.facebook.com/tigerpixieart
NOTE: These images are available ONLY for personal non-profit online use. Please read the CDO Terms Of Use on their website for full usage details.

MegaCon 2012! Thank you so much to everyone that came by to say hello. I'm very happy to say that this years show was a great success and my best show yet! I have already registered to have a table there again next year. You can see some of my photos from the show on my Facebook profile here, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3582739606584.169154.1216046469&type=3&l=7bf855f8e0

I hope that you enjoy everything! I'm already planning me next painting & it's going to be really cool!! ;D Thank you so much for your support! As always please feel free to E-Mail me with any questions, suggestions or requests.
I'll be in touch!!
Carrie

No comments: