Saturday, September 13, 2014

Home from the hospital


Thank you all so much for the well wishes :) The hospital was really nice & I had the best doctors and nurses. My hubby, Dewey and my Mom took great care of me there too. My Dad, brother and Ian came to visit me too.  I came home from the hospital Thursday. My kiddos, Ian & Angel have been a big help around the house. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.  Just incase you missed it... I had surgery on Tuesday, hysterectomy for large fibroids. So far so good, as long as I keep up with my pain meds and don't try and do too much I'm feeling pretty good :) Xoxox!! Pics... Balloons and candy from my mom & dad. Gorgeous purple flowers from my friends Tammy & Deanna. My IV, my veins are so tiny they had to use baby needles on me! I'm just taking it easy and getting better :)

No comments: