Monday, November 03, 2014

New Art! Day of the Dead Cat Gal, 25% Off Holiday Sale!


Follow Carrie's Artwork & Tigerpixie Art Studio on,

Tigerpixie Art StudioTigerpixie's Facebook PageTigerpixie's TwitterTigerpixie's BlogTigerpixie's Google PlusTigerpixie's PintrestTigerpixieART ON iNSTAGRAMTigerpixie Etsy ShopTigerpixie's Zazzle Gift GalleryTigerpixie's Tumblr View this email in your browser
Tigerpixie Art Studio, Fantasy Cat Art by Carrie Hawks

What's New At Tigerpixie Art Studio

To share with you today, I have New Art, my "Day of the Dead Cat Gal" and a 25% Off Holiday Sale on my website! Also an upcoming appearance with my art in my home town!

Day of the Dead Cat Gal

"Day of the Dead Cat Gal"
12"x 16" Original Acrylic Painting on Cotton Canvas Sheet, 2014.

I have added my latest painting to the Gallery! Day of the Dead Cat Gal, "Día de los Muertos Gato", Here's a beautiful gray and black cat all painted up as a colorful cat sugar skull, framed by beautiful Marigolds, Roses and a flowing blue ruffle for the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead. The Original painting is available and this image is available as, LE Canvas Prints, Glossy Prints, Cameo Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Notecards, Keychains, Bookmarks & Magnets! Take advantage of my currant 25% Off Sale to get your "Day of the Dead Cat Gal" prints and gift items at amazing prices! ....

"Day of the Dead Cat Gal" Prints and Gift Items

Shop NOW for the Holidays! ** 25% OFF Everything*! **
**
Use Code: 25HOLIDAY14 ** On All Orders Now - January 4, 2015! 
Visit Tigerpixie.com!  
 
Looking forward to the holidays and all the Sales? Great News! I've decided this year not to have any "little sales" for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. How is that great news?.... Instead I am running ONE HUGE SALE on my website, Tigerpixie.com Now through January 4, 2015! 25% OFF Everything*! Even Better.... spend $25 or over on my website before November 9th and I will include a secret special gift valued at $5.00 or more with your order!

This is perfect time for all of your holiday shopping for yourself and the Cat Lovers on your list! This Sale continues into the New Year for for spending those Holiday Gift Cards too! ;) This offer applies to nearly everything* on my website. Have you been watching one of my Original Paintings? If you buy it now you could save Hundreds of Dollars! Have you always wanted one of my Limited Edition Canvas Prints? Now they are starting at $75. for the 11x14 size and $57 for the 8x10 size! All Open Edition prints are starting at just $8.25! Need Stocking Stuffers for the Cat Lovers on your List? Keychains, Magnets, Cameo Necklaces etc, are all at Great prices too!

*Details
All orders must be placed from my website, Tigerpixie.com.
Use the Voucher Code = 25HOLIDAY14 & click Recalculate at checkout to receive the 25% Discount.
All orders & payments must be received by January 4, 2015.

*Exclusions
This sale does not apply to Custom Commission Paintings, Wholesale Orders
or on any of my other shops, Etsy, Artfire, Zazzle etc.

For Questions before ordering please, E-Mail Me
Pensacola Pop Expo November 15 Seville Quarter

Upcoming Appearance Pensacola Pop Expo

I'll be selling some of my Fantasy Cat artwork including prints & jewelry of my newly finished "Day of the Dead Cat Gal" in my hubby's booth - Dewmanchu's Loot at the Pensacola Pop Expo, November 15, 2014 in Seville Square in Downtown Pensacola, Fl. This is a Free Event, Non-perishable food donation for Manna Food Pantries encouraged. If you attend please come by & say Hello!
I hope that you enjoy my finished "Day of the Dead Cat Gal" painting as much as I do! Also please take advantage of the great sale I have right now on my Website! Thank you so much for your support! As always please feel free to E-Mail me with any questions, suggestions or requests.
I'll be in touch!!

Carrie >^..^<

Like Tigerpixie Update, New Art! Day of the Dead Cat Gal, 25% Off Holiday Sale! on Facebook share on Twitter Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2014 Tigerpixie Art Studio, All rights reserved.

No comments: