Thursday, February 19, 2015

New ACEO Art Trading Card Albums, Pensacon Prep!


I'm working on some New Altered ACEO Card Albums for Pensacon (February 27, 28 & March 1!) These Albums are one of a kind original hand-embellished altered trading card albums. This ACEO Albums are covered in heavy duty vinyl, measures 6.5" x 8" and have Ten 4 pocket pages to hold 40 cards or 80 cards back to back. They are  decorated with a water resistant sticker of my artwork sealed with 3d paint at the edges, then embellished with metal and plastic findings & jewels. Each of these albums is embellished by me so no two are exactly alike. They really are a work of art on their own and look great displayed on a coffee table or a photo easel. The perfect place to keep all of your ACEO and ATC artworks and prints. They are $30 each and include your choice of 4 of my ACEO cards to start off your album. If you would like to purchase any of these shown here you can contact me at chawks AT tigerpixie.com. Or I will be listing what I have left after Pensacon on Etsy! :) 

No comments: