Monday, September 18, 2017

Coming Soon! Tigerpixie Enamel Pins!




My first 3 Enamel Pins are "Day of the Dead Cat", "Maneki Neko Luck" and "Halloween Black Kitty"! They are all Soft Enamel Pins measuring 1.75" tall (44.5mm). I ordered 50 of each to start with and see how they do. I'm happy to say they did really well at DragonCon! I will be adding them to my website very soon & will let you know when they are available for purchase.


About the Images....

Of course, I had to make my "Day of the Dead Cat" first! :) My "Halloween Black Kitty" looks like he was born to be a pin! This little guy is going to be so cute! He will be here in plenty of time for Halloween too! I thought my first "Maneki Neko - Luck" would make such a cute pin! Also who doesn't want to take a little extra Luck with them everywhere they go.


If you would like to see more, I have been sharing images sent to me from the pin factory, sample production pin images and lots more on my Patreon page $5 tier over the passed few weeks. If you are not a member yet & would like to be please visit this link for more info or to sign up - https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie

No comments: