Friday, October 20, 2017

Computer Crisis Update









Computer Crisis Update- My new computer has been ordered. I've made enough from my sale so far to cover a little over half of the new computer. Recovery of my hard drive data is going to be $2000-$2500. Every purchase helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your help & support! 

Computer Crisis Studio Sale! Originals up to 55% Off! Already Made LE Canvases 50% Off! Everything's On Sale 20%-30% OffYes you read that right! Now through Monday, October 23, 2017. 

Sale Details - 

The Originals - Each original is marked with the percent off and the discount already applied. See them all here, https://tigerpixie.com/shop-cat-art/cat-artwork/cat-art-paintings 

The Limited Edition Canvases - Already Made Canvases are listed with "Special" in the title and the 50% off discount has already been applied. For these I only have one of most of them available, a few images I have two available. I also listed a small number of 8" x 10" LE Canvases with only one of each available as well. See them all here, https://tigerpixie.com/shop-cat-art/cat-artwork/canvas-cat-art 

Everything Else - The rest of my store is all 20% - 30% Off. I did have to remove my Note Cards and Coloring Note Cards for now since I am unable to print them. https://tigerpixie.com/shop-cat-art

Please take full advantage of my Computer Crisis Sale! Think of it as early Holiday Shopping while helping me afford the data recovery and new computer I need asap. Thank you for looking! 

No comments: