Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July Package Patron Surprise Deliveries! Dia Del Gato Weekly Planners!

July Package Patron Surprise Deliveries! Dia Del Gato Weekly Planners! https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie I am so happy to be able to do this!

For July Only - All Patrons of mine that are in a Reward Tier where you receive a package from me each month ($15+) will be receiving a Dia Del Gato Weekly Planner!

"Surprise Cat" Patrons ($15) - The Dia Del Gato Weekly Planner will be your surprise reward this month (July).

"Printed Cat" Rewards Tier Patrons and Above Reward Tiers ($20+) - You will receive the Dia Del Gato Weekly Planner along with your reward package items for this month (July).

Not my Patron yet? OR Already my Patron & want to Upgrade your Reward Tier to receive my Dia Del Gato Weekly Planner automatically?  You can join my patron or upgrade your reward tier level at,  https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie

Why Join My Patreon?
It's a special place for me to connect with you and share more than just my art. Yes, Patreon is the very first place I post my Works In Progress, New Products, Sales etc. But as a "Curious Cat" Reward Tier Patron or Above you will also see ALL of my Patreon Only posts, Exclusive peeks of what goes on behind the scenes in my career, a more personal look at myself, my kitties, my creative processes and inspirations than I currently share on any other social site. You'll also be entered into all Monthly Giveaways! Receive access to downloadable Coloring Pages & Digital Rewards, Be Invited to participate in Cat Photo Calls and my Polls & Surveys. You will also be added to my First Dibs List for New Artwork! :)

I will not be selling the Dia Del Gato Weekly Planners myself other than a few I will bring to shows. The planners can be ordered on Amazon & if you are a Prime member it's free shipping...

Dia Del Gato - Sugar Skull 2018-2019 On-the-Go Weekly Planner: 17-Month Calendar (August 2018 through December 2019.) with Pocket -  https://amzn.to/2IlVWFk 
xoxoox!
Carrie >^..^<

No comments: