Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tigerpixie Fantasy Cat Art - Pensacon Booth -G4. Purrseidon Negative Pensacon Exclusive Pin



Tigerpixie Fantasy Cat Art -Booth -G4. Purrseidon Negative Pensacon Exclusive Pin that will be given to customers at Pensacon this year! This special pin will be Free with a $20+ purchase! They will be given out starting on Friday, February 28thuntil I run out. If I have some extra pins left the will be available again for my patrons to purchase & I will also have a few for a random Patreon surprises after the show too.


I will have a Big Booth with all of my Fantasy Cat Art & Lots of New Kitty Goodies at Vendors Booth # G4 on the Pensacola Bay Center's Main Floor, right next to my my hubby Dewmanchu's Loot& my artist friend The Art of Tammy Pryce 

If you attend please stop by and say Hi!

Important!If you are my Patreon Patron please let me know who you are! I will have something special for my current Patrons & New Patrons that join my Patreon at the show too.

No comments: