Thursday, December 29, 2022

πŸ’š Forrest πŸ’š Thank you


 Forrest supervising me working. This was December 20th. He didn't seem sick at all. We loved this silly boy so much! We miss him terribly πŸ˜ΏπŸ’” I want to thank you all for your donations, orders from my website & etsy and all of your condolences. I'm sorry I have not been able to read them all and reply yet. It's just been too hard. I will though please give me a little more time. With your help I was able to raise $1500. towards Forrest's $6000. vet bill. This will help me and my family a lot. My website tigerpixie.com and Etsy tigerpixie will both be on sale through January 10th if anyone else would like to order some of my cat art. Please see my previous post for more details. I also shared a video of Forrest enjoying catnip Dec 16th with our new scratching post in a new post on my Facebook & IG. I can’t post it here Thank you so much ❤️

No comments: