Thursday, February 29, 2024

Pensacon ❤️ Thank you!

















Pensacon was this past weekend. It was a good show! I saw a lot of familiar faces and met a lot of new people too. Thank you so much to all of you that were able to come out to see me. I really appreciate your support. Everyone really loved my new painting too so that was nice. I’m sorry I haven’t posted about my new painting and also Pensacon anywhere other than my Patreon yet because things have been kind of crazy the past couple weeks. I’ll be making another post about this very soon. Everything with the show went smoothly with actual load in and set up. Everyday of the show day was good too. This loadout was our fastest time ever so that was great too. I am very glad to have my only show of the year out-of-the-way! Now I am free to work on things. I need to get done here at the house, new art, updating my website and lots of other things I’ve had on the back burner for the past two years.

Xoxo! 

Carrie ❤️


No comments: