Monday, November 14, 2005

"Bubble Fairy Kitten" Original Painting for Auction!

This is my cutest painting and definitely my most popular! This painting was created especially for the "500 Fairy Motifs" book! I am so proud that this painting along with 9 more of my fairy cats are featured on 6 pages in the book. **This auction includes a signed copy of the book & I will be happy personalize the book as requested. *Click image to see the auction & other pictures...



"Bubble Fairy Kitten"

12" x 9" Original Acrylic Washes & Ink on Watercolor Paper, 2004
This is a 10 day auction ending on Thursday, November 24th in the evening.

Contest~ A big thank you to everyone that entered my website contest! I was amazed that I received over 100 entries! Congratulations to the winner of the "Alien Cats" custom matted print.... Elisa from Canada! :) I also picked 3 more winners to receive a free bookmark! Look for my next contest to begin in early 2006!

Commissions~ I am not accepting any more commission at this time. I will again accept commission when my schedule will allow me to do so.

No comments: