Thursday, January 12, 2006

"My Feline Valentine" Original & Prints For Sale!

My fist painting of 2006 is now listed on eBay! I lovely Valentine Fairy Cat!! I will be updating my website with notecards, bookmarks & prints of this painting soon! Click on the image to see the auction & close ups......


"My Feline Valentine"

12" x 16" Acrylic & Ink of Canvas, 2006

~ Prints of "My Feline Valentine" are also available in my eBay store at Buy It Now Sale Prices.....
8 x 10 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $10.99 each

12 x 16 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $22.99 each

Holiday Prints at Sale Prices in my eBay Store right now, Just in time for Mardi Gras & Valentine's Day are, "Kitten With Heart" (Both Personalized, $13.99 & plain, $10.99 ) & "Wild Mardi Gras Cat", $10.99 ....
Ebay Store Sale Items Click Here

I have a few of those prints up for auction right now at low sale prices, one of each, "My Feline Valentine" (8" x 10"), "Wild Mardi Gras Cat" & "Kitten With Heart" ....
My current auctions Click Here

Thanks for looking!

No comments: