Monday, January 23, 2006

"Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat" Original & Prints For Sale!

EEEEEEeeee! I LOVE IT!!!! :D So colorful and Spring-like! Click on the image to see the auction, bigger image & close ups......


"Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat"

16" x 12" Acrylic & Ink of Canvas, 2006

~ Prints of "Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat" are also available in my eBay store at Buy It Now Sale Prices.....

10 x 8 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $10.99 each

16 x 12 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $22.99 each

Holiday Prints at Sale Prices in my eBay Store right now, Just in time for Mardi Gras & Valentine's Day are, "Kitten With Heart" (Both Personalized, $13.99 & plain, $10.99 ) & "Wild Mardi Gras Cat", $10.99, "My Feline Valentine" (Both 8" x 10" & 12" x 16").
Ebay Store Sale Items Click Here

I also have 1 "Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat" print and a few ACEO Limited edition up for auction right now at low sale prices, ....
My current auctions Click Here

Thanks for looking!

No comments: