Monday, March 06, 2006

Updates for March

I have a some website updates for March and due to popular request, Mini 5" x 7" Prints are now available!

Monthly Special for March
All Website Orders Over $25.00 Will Receive, A Free "Bubble Fairy Kitten" Mini Bookmark !

Featured Site for March
The Good Mews Animal Foundation, located in Marietta, Georgia,
is a non-profit, no-kill, cage-free haven for homeless, abused, or abandoned cats striving to place them in permanent, loving homes.

~ Other little notes.....

- Original Paintings are now available for purchase from my website. You can also still purchase them from ebay if you prefer.

- New Mini 6" x 8" (5" x 7" image) Prints!!
The prints are printed on heavy weight glossy photo paper, are water resistant and measurements include a white mounting border. The 6" x 8" print fits a standard 5" x 7" frame or mat. All Prints are signed on the back by me including the title. All mini prints come with a backing board in a clear re-sealable sleeve.
- Notecards all now come individually wrapped in a clear re-sealable sleeve.

- Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat prints and notecards have been added to my website.

- Yes, I am working on a new painting. I truly think it will be my best yet! It's is really large (16" x 20") and I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd like. I hope to have it finished in a few weeks if not sooner.

- I will be adding the Mini Prints to my ebay store over the next week.

**whispers** ..........Ppppsssssssssssttttt....... There was a little something else special just for mailing list members on my e-mail I sent out tonight ;) So if your not on my mailing list and you'd like to be you can join and I'll sent you the e-mail update. Join My Mailing List

No comments: