Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Autumn Winds Fairy Cat" Original Painting & Prints For Sale

After spending 2 months on my last painting it is so nice to paint something smaller! :) Isn't it cute! It will be the "fall" painting for a series of Seasonal Fairy Cats that I am making for a book project at the FAE forum. I will be using my "Snowflake Cat Fairy" as my "winter" piece. Next I think I will start on '"spring" :)

I have listed this painting in my ebay store at a fixed Buy It Now price or you may Submit Best Offer. I also have it available on my website, prints and notecards for sale too, Here.

Click on the image to see the listing details & close ups......


"Autumn Winds Fairy Cat"

9" x 12" Acrylic washes & Ink on watercolor paper, 2006

~ Prints of "Autumn Winds Fairy Cat" are also available in my eBay store at Buy It Now
Sale Prices.....
8 x 10 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $10.99 each

I also have one 8" x 10" print of "Autumn Winds Fairy Cat" right now at a low sale price for a 10 day auction,
My current auctions Click Here

I hope you all like my new painting! xoxoxox

No comments: