Monday, February 12, 2007

"Mini Merkitty" ACEO Original Painting, "Rainbow Paisley Fairy Cat" Prints..

I started this little Merkitty the same time as "Sea Jewels Mercat" but I was just able to finish it yesterday! I think I'm also getting better at these ACEO paintings too! This one has so much detail in it .....

Click on the image to see the Auction listing......


"Mini Merkitty"

2.5" x 3.5" ACEO Original Acrylic & Ink Painting, 2007

New Print! "Rainbow Paisley Fairy Cat"
This painting was created for a business logo. Just the cat will be the logo. I drew in the wings and added them digitally as well as the rainbow paisley background. I was so pleased with how it turned out that I wanted to offer prints! It really has a bold bright psychedelic kind of mood :) ......


"Rainbow Paisley Fairy Cat"


The one linked above is an auction. You can buy 8" x 10" and 5" x 7" prints at sale prices here in My eBay Store

My CILM Image Tubes
My second pack of images had been released at CILM! These images are for use to make Signature Tags and for online tag hobbyists. You can order my image packs at Creative Image Licensing Management, Click the link above.

My Cross Stitch Patterns
I have 4 new Quick Stitch Pattens availble at HAED! Calico Cat, Radiant Pixie Cat, Tuxedo Cat Eyes, Bubble Fairy Cat (Face) You can order them at Heaven & Earth Designs, Click the link above.

Thanks for looking! :D

No comments: