Wednesday, January 31, 2007

February Update! Monthly Special Print Sale! eBay Sales

I have a New Monthly Special with a Great Print Sale and some website & eBay updates to share with you tonight!.......

Monthly Special, through- February 28, 2007
$20.00 Print(s) Sale!!

Three 5" x 7" prints = $20.00

Two 8" x 10" prints = $20.00

One 12" x 16" print = $20.00


Tigerpixie's Cross Stitch Gallery
I have added a gallery for the gorgeous cross stitch work in progress picture that I have been sent.

Tigerpixie's Tag Gallery has been updated with more beautiful signature tags being created with my images from CILM.

Featured Site,
Freya's Fire Handcrafted Jewelry by Jennifer Massey
Freya's Fire strives to provide high quality handmade items at affordable prices. Most pieces are one of a kind, and are rarely duplicated, ensuring that the buyer has their own little original work of art.
**I have several of Jennifer's jewelry pieces and they are all lovely!!

Ebay Updates...

I have listed 4 different ACEO Prints from "Calico's Mystical Pumpkin" and "Sea Jewels Mercat" for sale! The #1 print of each is up for auction now and the other 9 prints are available in my eBay store.
You can see the all of My ACEO's in my eBay store here.

"Sea Jewel Mercat" 5x7 Prints are on Sale right now, as well as all of my Holiday Prints, ..."My Feline Valentine", "Princess Fiona", "Kitten With Heart", "My Wingless Love", "Wild Mardi Gras Cat", "Clancy The St. Patrick's Day Cat"
You can see what's available right now at sale prices in My eBay Store.

Thanks for looking you guys!! :)

No comments: