Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sea Jewels Mercat New Painting , Ebay Print Sale

I decided since my "Atlantean Mercat" sold last week and I haven't painted a Merkitty since I painted that in 2005 it was about time I did! ;) So I came up with this little OSWOA cutey! I think I'm getting better at these small paintings too! This one has so much detail in it .....

Click on the image to see the Auction listing......


"Sea Jewels Mercat"

4" x 6" Original Mixed Media Painting, 2007


"My Heart" is also still listed! ;)

OSWOA - stand for "Original Small Work of Art". They are an original work of art that measures 6" x 4" or 4" x 6" and fits into a standard 6" x 4" photo album sleeve. They are a little larger that an ACEO so there's more of it to enjoy, and they can still easily be collected and displayed by using acid free photo albums or standard photo size frames!
Please visit the OSWOA website for more info.


~Ebay Prints Sale is still going on. I have also been running some various single print auctions. You can see what's available right now at sale prices in My eBay Store

Thanks for looking! :D

No comments: