Monday, January 15, 2007

New Original Painting // ACEO Prints // eBay Sale

I decided to take a break from all of the linework I've been making and create something fun! So I have a NEW Original Mixed Media Painting for Auction to share with you tonight! This is my very first OSWOA Painting!

Click on the image to see the Auction listing......


"My Heart"

4" x 6" Original Mixed Media Painting, 2007

OSWOA - stand for "Original Small Work of Art". They are an original work of art that measures 6" x 4" or 4" x 6" and fits into a standard 6" x 4" photo album sleeve. They are a little larger that an ACEO so there's more of it to enjoy, and they can still easily be collected and displayed by using acid free photo albums or standard photo size frames!
Please visit the OSWOA website for more info,


ACEOs!! As most of you already know I only make 10 ACEOs of each image as Limited Edition prints. These listed below are almost sold out! So get them for your collection now before they are all gone.

Only 3 Left!....

Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat ACEO LE Print

Temple of Bastet ACEO LE Print

Bubble Fairy Cat ACEO LE Print


Only 2 Left! .....

The Chimera Vanity ACEO LE Print

Atlantean Mercat ACEO LE Print


*Last One! Only 1 Left! ...

Rue Rue's Fortune ACEO LE Print

Logan The Ladybug Fairy Cat ACEO LE Print


**Note: I can ship as many ACEO LE Prints together as you would like for just $1.00 shipping by First Class mail or International AirMail.

You can see the all of my ACEO's in My eBay Store Here


~Ebay Prints Sale is still going on. I have also been running some various single print auctions. You can see what's available right now at sale prices in My eBay Store

Ok! Thanks for looking you guys! I had a lot of fun painting that little OSWOA :D Maybe I'll find some time to make some more of them ;)

No comments: