Saturday, August 11, 2007

New website design...

I have converted my website to a new website and catalog store design. This new site is much easier for me to add new products and cross promote them as well as being able to easily run sales, do updates and much more. The shopping cart is through Mal's e-commerce and allows me to offer more shipping options for purchases. It still uses the same safe secure credit card and Echeck processor as my old site, Paypal.

I hope that you will enjoy these new website and mailing list enhancements that I have done as much as I do! Please let me know if you have any questions about any of this at all.

I hope I will be writing to you next week from my NEW Mailing List program! I have lots of exciting news to share then! ( You'll also see a sneak peek and one new beautiful item coming very soon on my new Jewelry section! ) Soooooo Please go add your email address to my new mailing list! It will only take a moment!

Thank you so much!
Carrie >^..^<

No comments: