Sunday, August 05, 2007

New Website! Cameo Necklaces Sneak Peek...

My new website is up :) You can have a look at it here....
Tigerpixie Art Studio, www.Tigerpixie.com

Please let me know if you find any errors and how you like the new site ;) All of my old html website pages a are still up too just in case someone finds them in the search engines. They all have a link at the top of them forwarding to the new site.

Cameos!!! I have been working on my Cameo Necklaces! They looks so purrrrty!! I hope to have them up for sale late next week. These below are just some samples I made up for my website pixs. I will have just about all of my images available on them. They will be custom made to order so you can pick your image, your choice of either of the two silver setting, 2 ribbon colors and length of the ribbon too.....






No comments: