Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Fairy Light" & "Miss Polka Dots" New Original Drawings!

I have two new Original Drawings to share with you tonight and also a few more LE Canvas Prints! ......


"Fairy Light"4" x 6" oswoa, Original Graphite Pencil Drawing

This portrait is based on a photo of my own cat Tabby. She spies a little fairy light coming to visit her.


"Miss Polka Dots"2.5" x 3.5" Original ACEO Ink & Colored Pencil Drawing

A cute little blue eyed rainbow polka dotted kitty cat.

NEW Limited Edition Canvas Prints! .....

"Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat"LE Canvas Print #1

"The Chimera Vanity"LE Canvas Print #1

The next # print available through #75 are available in my ebay store and on my website.I will be adding more of my paintings for sale as LE Canvas Prints over the next few weeks. They will be available in my eBay store and on my website too.

LE Canvas Prints in my eBay store

LE Canvas Prints on my website

I also have a few Cameo Necklaces and other prints up for Sale right now. You can see them all here...eBay Sale Items!

Thanks for looking! I can't wait to start working on my new big painting tomorrow! :D (If you missed the sketch, check out my post below this one ;D

No comments: