Monday, June 30, 2008

"Maneki Neko Lucky Cat" Original Art ACEO ....

I have a New Original ACEO drawing to share with you tonight, a few more LE Canvas Prints and prints of all my recent drawings and painting!.....


"Maneki Neko Lucky Cat" "2.5" x 3.5" Original ACEO Ink & Colored Pencil Drawing

An adorable little Japanese Beckoning Cat. This little kitty is in traditional tricolors (Calico, Tortie & White) like the Japanese Bobtail cat. With his raised right paw and koban coin he brings good fortune to his owner.

NEW Limited Edition Canvas Prints! .....

"Raven's Moon" LE Canvas Print #1

"Sunrise Swim" LE Canvas Print #1

The next # print available through #75 are available in my ebay store and on my website.I will be adding more of my paintings for sale as LE Canvas Prints over the next few weeks. They will be available in my eBay store and on my website too.

LE Canvas Prints in my eBay store

LE Canvas Prints on my website


5" x 7" Prints! .....

"Lavender Roses"

"Fairy Light"


Open Edition ACEO Prints...

"Lavender Roses"

"Lavender Roses #1"

"Lavender Roses #2"

"Miss Polka Dots"


I also have a few Cameo Necklaces and other prints up for Sale right now. You can see them all here...eBay Sale Items!

Thanks for looking! :D

No comments: