Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dragon*Con!! :D

This is it! Today I leave for Dragon*Con in Atlanta, GA! D*C is Friday, August 29 - Monday, September 1, 2008 Labor Day Weekend!

I will be at Table A-13 in the Dealer's Room at the Marriott Marquis International Ballroom.
I will have a table and full display with all of my art and merchandise for sale! Best of all.... my prices for everything I will be selling are very discounted for D*C so those of you that are able to come can get some really great deals on all of my artwork and merchandise! I will have lots of LE Canvas Prints, Prints of all sizes, Matted Prints, Magnets, Keychains, Cameo Necklaces, Bookmarks, etc AND The first products and prints featuring all 8 of my little Maneki Nekos, Luck, Love, Purity, Wealth, Health, Protection, Creativity, Ambition!! I would love to see you so please come by and say hi!

"Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the US."
Dragon*Con Official Website; www.dragoncon.org/

*NOTICE* I have put up Vacation Settings on my Website, eBay Store and Etsy Shop. You may still purchase my items, but there will be a delay in processing your order since I will be out of town. All orders will be shipped after September 4, 2008.

No comments: