Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Nami & Rookia's Dragons" New Large Painting! Sales, Prints, Dragon*Con!

It's done!! :D :D Yay! Click pix for close ups.....


"Nami & Rookia's Dragons"

16" x 12" Original Acrylic on Cotton Canvas Sheet

Nami & Rookia relaxing in a forest mushroom garden with two cute little blue dragon friends.

All of my original art in my eBay store has the "Best Offer" feature on it. Please feel free to submit a best offer for my consideration at any time. ( I recently sold my little "Merkitty" Original painting with the Best Offer feature) You can see all of my Original Artwork available for purchase here.

Prints on Sale! "Nami & Rookia's Dragons" "Summoning Old Friends" 12x16", 8x10" & 5x7", Lavender Roses 5x7", Fairy Light 5x7".....eBay Sale Items!

ACEO Open Edition Prints (2.5" x 3.5"), I have listed my first 4 Maneki Neko Drawings (Lucky, Purity, Health & Protection) as open edition Aceo Prints!

** Website Updates! **

Nami & Rookia's Dragons is available as Cameo Necklaces, Keychains, Magnets, Prints & Notecards as well as the Original painting also for sale on my website too.

SUMMER SAVINGS Shipping Promotion on my website is still going on! Shipping fees for ALL ORDERS is just $2.00!! No matter how big your order is all you will pay for shipping is just $2.00! :) This offer is for both international and domestic orders! :) The fee will be added automatically in the shopping cart.
Shop Now! ... www.tigerpixie.com

Dragon*Con is just 2 Weeks Away!
Just a reminder....I'll be at Dragon*Con this year! (August 29 - September 1, 2008 Labor Day Weekend, Atlanta, GA )
I'm really excited about this! I will have a table with all of my art and merchandise for sale in Dealer's Room at the Marriott Marquis International Ballroom. Come see me and say hi! I'll post more info about my table and all the stuff I'm bringing as the time gets closer.
"Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the US."
Dragon*Con Official Website; www.dragoncon.org/

Thanks for looking!! :)

No comments: