Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Carrie Hawks 78 Tarot Portfolio

Carrie Hawks Official 78 Tarot Artist
 
How Purrrty!! My Bio and Portfolio page for the 78 Tarot :) I should have another WIP of my "4 of Wands" to share in a few days!
Meet Carrie Hawks!
 Tarot Card: Four of Wands
 Carrie Hawks Full 78 Tarot Portfolio: http://bit.ly/1kz5DzT
 Carrie Hawks is a full time self-representing artist. I have been painting and drawing ever since I can remember. I have always been very artistic and fell in love with cats at an early age. I regard myself as primarily a cat artist and incorporate a fantasy theme with most of the felines that I paint. I have always felt a special connection to cats because of their unique personalities. This helped make them a natural subject choice for me. My own cats are my inspiration and models for much of my work.

No comments: