Friday, April 11, 2014

Tigerpixie Update! New Art Auction Day of the Dead Cat Eye, Spring Sale 20% Off


Follow Carrie's Artwork & Tigerpixie Art Studio on,

Tigerpixie Art StudioTigerpixie's Facebook PageTigerpixie's TwitterTigerpixie's BlogTigerpixie's Google PlusTigerpixie's PintrestTigerpixieART ON iNSTAGRAMTigerpixie Etsy ShopTigerpixie's Zazzle Gift GalleryTigerpixie's Tumblr View this email in your browser
Tigerpixie Art Studio, Fantasy Cat Art by Carrie Hawks

What's New At Tigerpixie Art Studio

Today I have some great things to share with you! A Special Spring Sale! on my website... New Art! my "Day of the Dead Cat Eye" Original Mini Painting Auction for the Big Eye Artist Collective!... My "4 Of Wands" WIP for the 78 Tarot Project!.. and A HAED Easter Sale on my Cross Stitch pattens.

"Day of the Dead Cat Eye" Original Miniature Painting

"Day of the Dead Cat Eye" Auction!
4"x 4" Framed Original Acrylic Painting on Cotton Canvas Sheet, 2014.

I am very happy to announce that I am now a member of the Big Eye Artist Collective! It is an international artist collective to showcase the diversity of Big Eye Artwork.

My "Day of the Dead Cat Eye" miniature painting (pictured above) is for sale in a group Facebook Auction called, "Little Big Eyes". My auction includes my Original 4"x4" Acrylic Painting on Canvas in this purrrty glittery black 6.5" x 6.5" frame and an 8"x10" print of the painting it is inspired by, my "Day of the Dead Cat"! The painting is signed on the back by me including the title and date. It is sealed with a glossy coat of UV resistant spray varnish to enhance and protect the colors.

I started the bid on the low side and I have not put an original painting up for auction in years! So if this goes well I just may try some more auctions in the near future ;) For this painting I used my gorgeous black cat George. He has the most amazing green eyes.

To Bid and/or see my listing and all of the other artists' artwork click here to go to the Album..."Day of the Dead Cat Eye".

**Auction Details -
*Starting Bid: $50.00
*US Shipping: $10.00
*International Shipping: $15.00
-This auction will started on the 11th April 2014 at 1700 GMT and finish at the same time on Monday 14th April 2014.
-Please read the description of each artwork to make sure that you are bidding on the correct item.
-The starting bid does not include shipping, please check the description of the item and make sure you have calculated the shipping costs.
 -Payments will be accepted by paypal, if you would like to arrange payment by another means, please contact the artist first.
-If you would like to bid on a piece of art, please write in the comments "Bid:" followed by the amount you would like to bid.
-Bids should be placed in united states dollars, and the bids should be incremented in whole dollar amounts only.
-If you are the winning bidder at the end of the auction, our artist will contact you to arrange payment.
Tigerpixie Spring Sale!
** Spring Sale! 20% OFF EVERYTHING*! At Check Out use the Voucher Code = 20SPRING14 **Ends 4/25/14 at Midnight!**
Have you been watching one of my Original Paintings or Drawings? Maybe my new Prince Anakin painting or Little Red Horns Drawing? If you buy it now you could save Hundreds of Dollars! Have you always wanted one of my Limited Edition Canvas Prints? Now they are starting at $79 for the 11x14 size and $60 for the 8x10 size! Open Edition prints are starting at just $9.35! Keychains, Magnets, Cameo Necklaces, Earrings, Cuff Bracelets,Coloring pages, Figurines, etc, are all at Great prices too!
*Details All orders must be placed from this website.Use the Voucher Code = 20SPRING14 & click Recalculate at checkout to receive the 20% Discount.
All orders and payments must be received by April 25, 2014.

*Exclusions This sale does not apply to Custom Commission Paintings, Wholesale Orders or on any of my other shops, Etsy, Artfire, Zazzle etc.
For Questions before ordering please, E-Mail Me
Carrie Hawks, 4 of Wands for 78 Tarot Rough Sketch

WIP "4 of Wands" 78 Tarot

My 4 of Wands very rough sketch for the 78 Tarot. I went my own direction with my card but still tried to tie in a lot of the elements and characteristics associated with it. You can follow all of the artists progress on their cards too on the 78 Tarot Facebook Page , 78 Tarot Website and sign up for updates here, 78 Tarot Newsletter.
HAED Sale! Merlin Stitched by Liz Dewis

Heaven & Earth Designs Easter Sale!

All of my Cross Stitch Patterns are 35% Off Now through April 20, 2014!  You can see all of my patterns here, Carrie Hawks Cross Stitch Patterns.
Carrie Hawks Quick Stitch Charts.
The handsome "Merlin The Magician" (pictured right) is being lovingly stitched by Liz Dewis. I think he looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing him with me Liz!
I hope that you enjoy my new "Day of the Dead Cat Eye" Painting and "4 Of Wands" WIP as much as I do! You can follow my Work In Progress Pixs of my "4 of Wands" Painting for the 78 Tarot project as I post them to the pages linked above. Thank you so much for your support! As always please feel free to E-Mail me with any questions, suggestions or requests.
I'll be in touch!!

Carrie >^..^<

Like Tigerpixie Update! New Art Auction Day of the Dead Cat Eye, Spring Sale 20% Off on Facebook share on Twitter Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2014 Tigerpixie Art Studio, All rights reserved.

No comments: