Friday, December 22, 2017

My 78 Tarot Astral Deck is here! New 78 Tarot Announcement!


I got my 78 Tarot Astral Decks in the mail & they are just gorgeous! The artistic talent in this deck is Out of this World! Pun intended πŸ˜‰ This is the 4th 78 Tarot deck and I have been lucky enough to be a part of all of them so far, First Edition - "Four of Wands", Nautical - "King of Pentacles", Carnival - "Queen of Cups" and Astral - "Page of Wands". If you missed out on the 78 Tarot Kickstarters and would like a deck (or two) of your own you can find them for sale online here, https://www.78tarot.cards/shop/
 

  πŸ˜ΊπŸŽ‰❤️78 Tarot Announcement! I'm beyond thrilled to share that I will also be in the 5th 78 Tarot Deck Mythical! Tarot of the Imaginary! I am creating the Ace of Wands! Yes it's another Wands card but I don't mind at all because they have each been so unique. This one will be something I have never painted before but have always wanted to. I will be starting my sketch very soon & I can't wait!
 
 

No comments: