Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My "Captain Leo" & "Voodoo Cat Doll" Enamel Pins are Here!










“Captain Leo" & "Voodoo Cat Doll" Pins are now available on my website. I am very happy with the way they turned out. I hope you like them as much as I do :) Like my other pins these also measure 1.75" tall. They are priced at $15.00 each BUT with my 20% Off Sale through Saturday the 16th all of my pins are only $12.00 each! The "Captain Leo" and "Voodoo Cat Doll" Original Linework Drawing and Enamel Pin Sets are still available - There is only 1 Original Linework Drawing and Pin Set of each pin image available. These are my original 8" x 10" pen and colored pencil line work drawing I created for my custom pin designs. This set includes the drawing on Bristol paper and one of the pins created from the artwork. They are truly One Of A Kind since this image was only used to create the pins and I am not selling prints of them.  They are priced at $125.00 per set BUT with my 20% Off Sale through Saturday the 16th they are only $100.00 each!

Please let me know if you have any questions and what you think of my new pins too! Also I would love to know which of my paintings you would like to see as pins next! :) I'll be posting my December Patreon Giveaway soon!

No comments: