Sunday, February 11, 2018

New Patreon Perks! Coloring Pages! First is "Kitten With Hearts" for Valentine's Day

https://patreon.com/tigerpixie

New Patreon Perks! Coloring Pages! First is "Kitten With Hearts" for Valentine's Day https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie I've added downloadable Coloring Pages and other random digital downloadable rewards like desktop backgrounds to the "Curious Cat” $5 Reward Tier! I'm starting this off with my popular "Kitten With Hearts" Coloring Page just in time for Valentine's Day. These Monthly Coloring Pages will be a variety of pages, some I already have made, Newly Released Pictures & Patreon Exclusive Coloring Pages too. I have included JPG, PDF and PNG files to easily open and save to your computer and/or device. You can print and color these images as many times as you'd like.

Not my Patron yet? OR Not in the "Curious Cat" $5 Reward Tier or Above? Printable Coloring Pages and Digital Downloads are included in my Patreon $5 Tier here, https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie When you sign up or upgrade your Reward Tier you will receive access to this first coloring page and to all of the new pages and digital downloads as they are released. It's more than just Coloring Pages though ;) Patreon is the very first place I post my Works In Progress, New Products, Sales etc. As a "Curious Cat" Reward Tier Patron you will also see ALL of my Patreon Only posts, Exclusive peeks of what goes on behind the scenes in my career, a more personal look at myself, my kitties, my creative processes and inspirations than I currently share on any other social site. You'll also be entered into all Monthly Giveaways! Be invited to participate in Cat Photo Calls and my Polls & Surveys. You will also be added to my First Dibs List for New Artwork! :)

xoxoox!
Carrie >^..^<

No comments: