Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Pensacon is a wrap for 2018!




I am so sorry I didn't get my other Pensacon post on here! I didn't know until right now that it didn't publish :( We had connection issues at the convention all weekend!

Pensacon was a great show! My best Pensacon yet! We definitely plan on being back next year *fingers, toes & paws crossed* Thank you so much to everyone that came by to see me. It was wonderful to meet & see all of you. I couldn't do this without your support! xoxoox! :) My "Purrseidon" Orange Limited Edition Exclusive Pensacon Pins were a big hit! I think I have 3 left that were extras in case of damaged pins etc. They will be given randomly to a few of my Patreon Supporters for this month's Giveaway! Not my Patreon Supporter? If you're interested you can find out more info & sign up for my Patreon here starting at just $1 a month to be entered in all giveaways, Patreon.com/Tigerpixie


You can also see a little of Dewey's ( my hubby) booth, Dewmanchu's Loot, he sells toys and collectibles DewmanchusLoot.com We are set up side by side at shows we sell at together but we also both have online stores as well

No comments: