Thursday, May 10, 2018

Spring Sale Ending Today! Last Call for the "Elemental Cats" 16" x 20" Full Original Painting!

https://tigerpixie.com/shop-cat-art/original-elemental-cats 

Last Call for the "Elemental Cats" 16" x 20" Full Original Painting! :) https://tigerpixie.com/shop-cat-art/original-elemental-cats I painted my "Elemental Cats" on a 16" x 20" Cotton Canvas Sheet in 2009 & have kept it as one sheet since then. I was hoping to be able to sell it as on big painting but that hasn't happened. So this is the last chance to purchase my "Elemental Cats" Full 16" x 20" Original Painting. Right now it is still on Sale on my website till Friday Night making it an amazing deal for what is essentially 4 original paintings in one. If it doesn't sell I will be cutting it into the 4 individual 8" x 10" paintings to sell, "Elemental Earth Fairy Cat", "Elemental Air Fairy Cat", "Elemental Water Mermaid Cat" and "Elemental Fire Fairy Cat". FYI My website 20% Off Spring Sale ends in about 8 hours. I have extended the sale on the "Elemental Cats" Original Painting for one additional day. So it will end Friday Night ;)
xoxoox!
Carrie

No comments: