Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Tigerpixie MegaCon Map & Exclusive MegaCon Pins!









I will be at MegaCon (Artists' Featured Booth # 8FA See Map) May 24-27, 2018, Orlando, Florida I will have a big 10" x 10" Booth Space with all of my art and merchandise for sale in the Artist's Alley Featured Artist Booth Section. If you attend please stop by and say Hi! New Enamel Pins for MegaCon! Left to Right “Lemon Blossom Fairy Kitten" - Open Edition Pin, “Orange Blossom Fairy Kitten" - MegaCon Exclusive Pin, “Orange Blossoms" - MegaCon Exclusive Pin.


Lemon Blossom Fairy Kitten will debut at MegaCon. She is a nonexclusive pin and is available to everyone. Once MegaCon is over the remaining pins will be listed on my website for sale to everyone. I will let know when they are available :) 


Orange Blossom Fairy Kitten is my MegaCon Exclusive Pin that will be given to Only 100 customers at MegaCon this year! This special pin will be Free with a $20+ purchase! They will be given out on Thursday May 24, and beginning again on Friday May 25th AFTER I have finished giving out my 50 "Orange Blossoms" pins with Jasmine. I will also have my "Orange Blossom Fairy Kitten" Original Colored Lineart & Pin Set available at the show. If I have the Original Lineart & Pin Set left after the show it will be offered to my Patreon Patrons first :) Also I should hopefully have some extra pins left for a few random Patreon giveaways after the show too. Yay! 


Orange Blossoms I will have 50 of the MegaCon Exclusive "Orange Blossoms" Pin with Jasmine Becket-Griffith available at my booth # 8FA (Featured Artist near Artist Alley) on Friday at MegaCon, She will have the other 50 at her booth # 1048 on Friday too.  

No comments: