Friday, October 12, 2018

New Art! Lil Mummy Kitten for Halloween! Tigerpixie.com


"Lil Mummy Kitten" has been added to my website! I LOVE how he turned out & he's just in time for Halloween too! :D The Original painting has already Sold! "Lil Mummy Kitten" Limited Edition Canvas Prints, Glossy Art Prints, Cameo Jewelry, Notecards, Keychains, Bookmarks & Magnets are available On Sale 20% Off until Friday, 10/27/18 on my website here, https://tigerpixie.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=Lil+Mummy+Kitten

"Lil Mummy Kitten" - An  adorable wide eyed grey kitty dressed as an Egyptian Bast Mummy for  Halloween. He is on a spooky forest trail and has a Jack O Lantern sack  full of cat toys and cat treats from Trick-Or-Treating. I love  Halloween! It's my favorite holiday."

No comments: