Friday, October 19, 2018

October Patreon Coloring Pages! Halloween Black Kitty & Lil Mummy Kitten



October Patreon Coloring Pages! 2 Brand New Pages! Halloween Black Kitty & Lil Mummy Kitten! https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie 2 Halloween Kitten Cuties for some Halloween Coloring Fun! I love Fall, October & Halloween! These are the 11th and12th coloring pages I have released so far. The Monthly Coloring Pages are a variety of pages, some I already have made, Newly Released Pictures & Patreon Exclusive Coloring Pages too. I have included JPG, PDF,  PNG and Grayscale JPG files to easily open and save to your computer and/or device. You can print and color these images as many times as you'd like. If you are already in the "Curious Cat" $5+ Reward Tier or Above, All of the Coloring Pages can be found by clicking the "Coloring Pages" Featured tag on the top left on my Patreon page or at this link, https://patreon.com/tigerpixie/posts?tag=Coloring+Pages 

"Halloween Black Kitty" - An  adorable wide eyed black kitty peeks over the top of a glowing cat  faced Jack O Lantern. I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday. This  painting was inspired by vintage Halloween images & postcards.  You can see my original painting in color on my website here,  

"Lil Mummy Kitten" - An  adorable wide eyed grey kitty dressed as an Egyptian Bast Mummy for  Halloween. He is on a spooky forest trail and has a Jack O Lantern sack  full of cat toys and cat treats from Trick-Or-Treating. I love  Halloween! It's my favorite holiday.  You can see my original painting in color on my website here, https://tigerpixie.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=mummy

However please feel free to color your version with whichever colors & mediums you would like and create something completely different from mine :) That's part of the fun!

Not my Patron yet? OR Not in the "Curious Cat" $5 Reward Tier or Above? Printable Coloring Pages and Digital Downloads are included in my Patreon $5 Tier here, https://Patreon.com/Tigerpixie When you sign up or upgrade your Reward Tier you will receive access to all of the current coloring pages and all new pages and digital downloads as they are released. It's more than just Coloring Pages though...

Why Join My Patreon? My Patreon page is a special place for me to interact and connect with those who want to know more about me and my art. There I share a more personal look at myself, my creative processes and inspirations than I currently do on any other social site. Depending on which Patreon Reward Tier you pledge to as a Thank You from me you’ll receive Fantastic Rewards each month! Pledging starts at just $1.00 a month and you can receive rewards Like... Patreon Only Posts – Patreon is the very first place I Share Works In Progress Pics, New Art & Sales – Exclusive Enamel Pins - Monthly Downloadable Coloring Pages - Your Own 25% Off Code to Tigerpixie.com - First Dibs List for New Art - Monthly Original Artwork, Sketches, Prints &/or Gift Sets mailed right to your door - Random Patron Surprises and so much more! Your Patreon pledges will be going specifically to supporting my artwork such as my business-related costs, supplies and equipment I need to keep my art career thriving. You can edit your pledge or cancel at any time. 

xoxoox!
Carrie

No comments: