Thursday, September 08, 2005

"Atlantean Mercat" Original Painting for Auction! Prints on Sale Too!

I have finally listed my "Atlantean Mercat" original painting for auction! This painting is the most detailed painting that I have ever created! The scanned images just don't do it justice! You really have to see it in person to appreciate it! This painting took an enormous amount of work and time to create. I am very proud of it! I'm also proud that it was published in the "Enchanted Artists; Visions of Atlantis" book!


"Atlantean Mercat"

12" x 16" Original Acrylic & Ink on Cotton Canvas Sheet, 2005
Featured Plus Auction
** This auction also includes a signed copy of the book & I will be happy personalize the book as requested.

~ Prints of "Atlantean Mercat" are also available at Sale Prices on eBay.....

Atlantean Mercat 8 x 10 inch Prints , 14 listed at $10.00 each

Atlantean Mercat 12 x 16 inch Prints , 14 listed at $23.00 each

These are each 10 day auctions ending on Sunday, September 18th in the evening.

I also have a few Limited Edition ACEO prints listed and will be listing more this week. You can see all my current auctions Here!

No comments: