Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Enchanted Artists; Visions of Atlantis Books! :D

I just received the Enchanted Artists; Visions of Atlantis books today!! They are absolutely beautiful!!! Mermaids & Fantasy Art Galore!! The poems are wonderful and the historical overview of Atlantis is very well written. My painting "Atlantean Mercat" has one whole page & is in the section of the book called The Legacy of Atlantis. My pen & ink artwork is on 4 other pages. All the artists including myself have a short bio with photo in the back of the book including their contact info. It really is a gorgeous book and I am very proud to be a part of it! I have some extra copies available if you missed out on the pre-ordering.
More info about the book and ordering info can be found here,
Tigerpixie Art Studio Books
*Notice, If you pre-ordered the book you should of received your PayPal invoice tonight. If you pre-ordered the book and have not received your invoice please e-mail me.

I will be listing my "Atlantean Mercat" Original painting for sale this Thursday night along with a signed copy of the Enchanted Artists: Visions of Atlantis book! I will post the link once the auction has started.

Back to work I go....................

No comments: